Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEDRO Auto Parts

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hello everyone, We are OEDRO, founded in 2012, is one of the leading online shops offering auto parts, specializing in floor mats, bumpers, tonneau covers, running boards, storage boxes, headlight assembly, LED light bars, etc. mainly for Dodge Rams, Jeep Wranglers, Ford F-series trucks, and Chevy Silverado.

To find out more, please visit our website
Is there anyone on Ramforum who has used OEDRO's products? Welcome to leave your experience or comments about us.

In addition, if you have any questions, please feel free to leave us a message. :hidesbehindsofa:

nlambert182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Interesting that you made your post at the exact same time as Yitamotor... Are you the same company?

FWIW, I almost pulled the trigger on a Tonneau cover for my 2500, but since there were not enough reviews I did not. If I could see some of your products in person I might be more inclined to try some of your accessories.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I have had OEDRO All Weather mats in my 2015 RAM at least 5 years and they are holding up well !
Also just purchased a set for my new car !
I can say the mats are well made but so far have not purchased anything else from them !

OP
OP
OEDRO Auto Parts

OEDRO Auto Parts

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I have had OEDRO All Weather mats in my 2015 RAM at least 5 years and they are holding up well !
Also just purchased a set for my new car !
I can say the mats are well made but so far have not purchased anything else from them !
Hi Rado,
Thanks for your sharing!
We are committed to providing you with top-quality products from trusted name brands.
We also have many products in other categories, such as bumpers, tonneau covers, running boards, and headlights. If you have a demand for these, please feel free to message me here. I will try my best to apply the discount for you! ;)

OP
OP
OEDRO Auto Parts

OEDRO Auto Parts

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Interesting that you made your post at the exact same time as Yitamotor... Are you the same company?

FWIW, I almost pulled the trigger on a Tonneau cover for my 2500, but since there were not enough reviews I did not. If I could see some of your products in person I might be more inclined to try some of your accessories.

Hi nlambert182,​

Thanks for your feedback!
Yes, we belong to the same company. You find it! hahaha
As for the Tonneau cover, you would like to purchase. Could you please send me a link to the product? I can find some real user review pictures for you from our sales. Also, I will try my best to apply the discount for you if you decide to buy in the end.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357