Introduction From OEDRO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEDRO Auto Parts

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hello everyone,

We are OEDRO, founded in 2012, is one of the leading online shops offering auto parts, specializing in floor mats, bumpers, tonneau covers, running boards, storage boxes, headlight assembly, LED light bars, etc. mainly for Dodge Rams, Jeep Wranglers, Ford F-series trucks, and Chevy Silverado.

To find out more, please visit our website
Is there anyone on Ramforum who has used OEDRO's products? Welcome to leave your experience or comments about us.

In addition, if you have any questions, please feel free to leave us a message. :cheers:

Black-Wolf

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys: To support your company (since I've posted before about you guys!) I am reposting, along with a couple of pics of my truck! I love the running boards I got from you guys! Folks: They shipped really fast, and got delivered way faster than I expected. It also wasn't that difficult to remove the old stock running boards and install the new Oedro ones! The hardest part was getting the additional center bracket installed because of the narrow hole you have to get mount through, so make sure you have someone who is mechanically inclined IF you are not (is there such a thing as a Ram Forum member who is not mechanically inclined?) The running boards I ordered have the red insets, and they are SOLID - they don't shift, move, etc.! Make sure you follow the torque specs. The first pic is a "before" pic - the next couple are "after" pics! HIGHLY recommend these guys!

20181124_124740.jpg
DSC_0935.JPG
DSC_0939.JPG

Oedro: Thanks for this great quality product!

v/r

Marc

OP
OP
OEDRO Auto Parts

OEDRO Auto Parts

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hey guys: To support your company (since I've posted before about you guys!) I am reposting, along with a couple of pics of my truck! I love the running boards I got from you guys! Folks: They shipped really fast, and got delivered way faster than I expected. It also wasn't that difficult to remove the old stock running boards and install the new Oedro ones! The hardest part was getting the additional center bracket installed because of the narrow hole you have to get mount through, so make sure you have someone who is mechanically inclined IF you are not (is there such a thing as a Ram Forum member who is not mechanically inclined?) The running boards I ordered have the red insets, and they are SOLID - they don't shift, move, etc.! Make sure you follow the torque specs. The first pic is a "before" pic - the next couple are "after" pics! HIGHLY recommend these guys!

View attachment 535295
View attachment 535296
View attachment 535297

Oedro: Thanks for this great quality product!

v/r

Marc
Hi Black-Wolf,
Thank you for your feedback and sincere compliments.
We are committed to providing users with top-quality products from trusted name brands, and it's designed by a professional R&D team that works to keep the protection, comfort, safety, style, and enhanced performance for cars, SUVs, trucks, and vans.

Also, The red-trimmed running board matches your car and looks cool.​

Have a nice week! :cheers:

mplaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I picked up the OEDRO floor mats and cargo liner for my Grand Cherokee. They are really nice. I tell everyone these are as good or better than the other popular brand.

Any new vehicle will get OEDRO floor liners from now on......

OP
OP
OEDRO Auto Parts

OEDRO Auto Parts

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I picked up the OEDRO floor mats and cargo liner for my Grand Cherokee. They are really nice. I tell everyone these are as good or better than the other popular brand.

Any new vehicle will get OEDRO floor liners from now on......
Hi mplaramie,
Thank you for your support!
If you have any demand for OEDRO auto parts products, please leave me a message and I will try my best to apply for a discount for you! :cheers: