kicker 10" subs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellamay_the05v8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum v8
So my truck battery died and it took a couple weeks to replace it. Prior to the battery dyen the subs hit hard and they werent blown, but now when i put my new battery in which is the same size and brand and all that my amp is all hooked up but the subs wont hit at all its like they aint even there. Do yall know whats up or any way to possibly fix my issue?

Oliver Closehauf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 5.9
what head unit are you running? I have an aftermarket unit and I have to reset everything any time I disconnect the batteries.

OP
OP
Ellamay_the05v8

Ellamay_the05v8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum v8
what head unit are you running? I have an aftermarket unit and I have to reset everything any time I disconnect the batteries.
Idk what head unit it’s a used truck and it came with everything in it I’ve done some work on it but I’ll reset it this weekend thank you bubba

OP
OP
Ellamay_the05v8

Ellamay_the05v8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum v8
It was the stupidest thing that could have happened basically you know those two little blocks that connect with a wire under the hood and connect the battery to the amp they just had disconnected itself so I just had to reconnect them with a better wire and now they hit harder than my uncles 15”s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01