LED taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goldenzrule

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The previous owner installed LED taillights and a led 3rd brake light on the top of the can. They aork, but do not always turn on when I turn the lights on, at least not at first. Through pressing the brake, reverse, driving, turn signals, or any combination of trying these things, the taillights will turn on . I have not driven with them not on, so they always come on but I want to figure out why they don't simply come on . Is it an issue with needing to add a resistor that maybe the previous owner did not do (having really explored yet). I know some lights are supposed to come with them installed internally but I do not know what brand lights I have .

And input is welcomed. TIA

OP
OP
G

Goldenzrule

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just wanted to update this thread. I cleaned the grounds on the truck, both the one the battery directly grounds at and the ground screw about a foot in front of that one with my steel brush drill attachment. They were awfully dirty. Cleaned the battery terminals as well . That fixed the weird electrical issues I was having .