LED VS HALOGEN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bobby1966

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 ETorque
Hello everyone,

Just bought my first truck, white, 2024 big horn/Lonestar with night edition/level B, love it but made one mistake, hoping i can fix with your help. I did not take the LED head and fog light option. Can i convert by buying the LED bulbs or do i have to change the entire unit? Please, any ideas?

Thank you

Btp 2332

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2019 Big Horn. Would like a led upgrade as well could you forward me my best option plz.

Ubem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone,

Just bought my first truck, white, 2024 big horn/Lonestar with night edition/level B, love it but made one mistake, hoping i can fix with your help. I did not take the LED head and fog light option. Can i convert by buying the LED bulbs or do i have to change the entire unit? Please, any ideas?

Ubem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Check out the Lasfit web site for their LED light bulbs. I have installed their light bulbs in my 2019 Ram Bighorn 5th edition. Every light bulb on my truck has their LED bulbs, interior and exterior and you cannot believe the difference it has made. Their products are awesome as well as their customer service.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Check out the Lasfit web site for their LED light bulbs. I have installed their light bulbs in my 2019 Ram Bighorn 5th edition. Every light bulb on my truck has their LED bulbs, interior and exterior and you cannot believe the difference it has made. Their products are awesome as well as their customer service.
Very true. I had some cheapo LED and they were OK but not real bright!
And a couple partially failed !
I have been Switching to LASFIT and Auxito with better results !
Did the reverse bulbs and WOW a big difference and I did the Third Brake light ! I used RED LED'S so not to bleach out the RED cover
I also just purchase a LASFIT Tire inflator

skates15

Reaction score
Nice. I'm going to go full LED as well, starting with headlights and fog lights. Even the interior lights on my 23 Big horn are really bad.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Nice. I'm going to go full LED as well, starting with headlights and fog lights. Even the interior lights on my 23 Big horn are really bad.
Did my interior and third brake light and reverse lights ,, I used Bulbs from LASFIT A big difference !
I do not have pics in the RAM but here is one from my car

Attachments

• Lite3.jpg
    Lite3.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Car.jpg
    Car.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 2

skates15

Reaction score
Did my interior and third brake light and reverse lights ,, I used Bulbs from LASFIT A big difference !
I do not have pics in the RAM but here is one from my car
That map light looks much better than stock. I've got the backup, 3rd break, side markers, turn signals and map lights in my Pastor cart. 20% off for another 7 days. Money is tight but I do like a discount.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
That map light looks much better than stock. I've got the backup, 3rd break, side markers, turn signals and map lights in my Pastor cart. 20% off for another 7 days. Money is tight but I do like a discount.
I was using Cheapo LED and they worked OK but not really bright and some lost a bulb or 3 ! Went to better LED from LASFIT and you can get a discount code for them :) And I have a few AUXITO LED ! ! The LASFIT 921s in third brake light are RED ! The white light bleach's out the RED some making it look more pinkish and maybe too bright for anyone behind you !

Last edited:

skates15

Reaction score
I was using Cheapo LED and they worked OK but not really bright and some lost a bulb or 3 ! Went to better LED from LASFIT and you can get a discount code for them :) And I have a few AUXITO LED ! ! The LASFIT 621s in third brake light are RED ! The white light bleach's out the RED some making it look more pinkish and maybe too bright for anyone behind you !
Good to know. Do you still recommend the third brake light and other lights?