Lemon Law letters list 45+ issues 2021 1500 Longhorn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P4Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.1
Hi, new user here. I have a 2021 1500 4x4 CrewCab Longhorn Hemi Eco Diesel. It was sold new as "top of the line". I'v gotten 5 Solicitation letters for issues on 7 categories:Transmission, Engine, Brake, HVAC, Electrical, Fuel, Steering (45+ listed) !. Can all these be true? I've not had problems, but just 4000 miles. I'm afraid to drive it. tks for responses.

ibike

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They are playing on your paranoia. Drive it till it stops and fix as needed. Paranoia is a good sales agent.

Dutra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes very true. Hope you got the extended warranty

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
So who is sending these letters?

ibike

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The warranty department . You know the one that calls nonstop or sends you letters to tell you might be responsible for repairs on your vehicle

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
My Ram is over 7 years old, i have received several recalls, glad that they are keeping ahead of the break downs.

I had the longest Extended Warranty possible, but that warranty has now expired.
I had planned to buy another new Ram this year, but i don't have many miles on it & my current truck is better than anything that they are currently building.

I will wait until after October, to decide on any action

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
iBike, that Car shield warranty company is not allowed to sell plans in California.

It is written in the bottom of their tv ads, small print at the bottom.

The Feds have closed down the biggest Robo Calling company, so maybe your annoying phone calls have been reduced

OP
OP
P

P4Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.1
Thanks for the replys. I'm not sure it is paranoia as we got a letter from Chrysler 1 1/2 yrs ago that said there was this and that problem, that they didn't have a solution but were working on it. We went to dealership who said same thing, that a "fix" was being investigated, but they had nothing they could do now. After year and half we have never heard back.
Dutra would you be willing to describe some of the issues you are confirming so I can be aware of what might come up?
Most recent solicitation came from Prestige Legal Solutions, P.C. Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA. They cited the Calif Lemon Laws as basis for compenstion for repairs we may have made.

pacofortacos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They cited the Calif Lemon Laws as basis for compenstion for repairs we may have made.

Which were what repairs? What have you had done? Most of the issues were for the earlier models.

KalboKalbs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
21 Longhorn Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They are playing on your paranoia. Drive it till it stops and fix as needed. Paranoia is a good sales agent.

^^^ THIS. Paranoia may be a bit strong. Simple fear mongering. <<< All sales types do this. Ignore AND it WILL Go Away.

Mopar are the only warranties I buy. There are a couple big names many here buy, AND are quite happy with them.

These days, my thought is drive until the nearing the 3 yr/36k. Assuming, I plan to keep the truck long term, then I'll buy Mopar, bumper to bumper.

Doug Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel _3.0
The warranty department . You know the one that calls nonstop or sends you letters to tell you might be responsible for repairs on your vehicle
Hmm.... Whose "warranty department"? I get these letter all the time from many who claim an association with Ram. One is Ram, the rest are not.

I got 64,000 miles on mine, mostly pulling our trailer. You've got a 100,000 mile drive-train warranty and a separate warranty on emissions components. There is a recall for the high pressure fuel pump, which you should replace once the part becomes available.

Drive it.

If you want an extended warranty read the contract closely to make sure critical parts are covered, and for how long. I figured out quickly that the manufacture's drive train warranty was the critical one, and nobody really extended it for long at a reasonable cost.

Do just drive it.

Bandit1859

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi, new user here. I have a 2021 1500 4x4 CrewCab Longhorn Hemi Eco Diesel. It was sold new as "top of the line". I'v gotten 5 Solicitation letters for issues on 7 categories:Transmission, Engine, Brake, HVAC, Electrical, Fuel, Steering (45+ listed) !. Can all these be true? I've not had problems, but just 4000 miles. I'm afraid to drive it. tks for responses.
Unless it’s a recall. Disregard these. Trying to get you to buy a warranty