Leveling kit recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you replace the upper control arms as well? I was all excited to see the 2" leveling kit for $70 until I saw it says required $520 upper control arms

Edit: now I see in your profile you have a 2010 which doesn't require upgrading control arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been looking around and the only leveling kit that even mentions having to replace control arms is Fat Bob's. Performance Accessories and MaxTrac don't say anything about having to replace them.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't use the Bil's on a 4x2. I had the same problem... I'd recommend checking out MaxTrac and doing a spindle lift. I just bought mine and it gets installed tomorrow.

Let me know how it turns out, I'd love to see it!

clean92lx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I've been looking around and the only leveling kit that even mentions having to replace control arms is Fat Bob's. Performance Accessories and MaxTrac don't say anything about having to replace them.

I agree. I haven't seen that anywhere else either. I think I'm gonna with the traxda 2/1 kit. Have you seen or considered this kit?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007MAZGRI/ref=pd_aw_sbs_263_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1S59A0EVBG89DQXMYN12

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree. I haven't seen that anywhere else either. I think I'm gonna with the traxda 2/1 kit. Have you seen or considered this kit?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007MAZGRI/ref=pd_aw_sbs_263_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1S59A0EVBG89DQXMYN12

I haven't seen that one but I've seen this one. Basically the same lift but this one is a lot cheaper.

2009-2016 DODGE RAM 1500 2WD Front & Rear Lift Kit (NON AIR-RIDE) - Perfomance Accessories

Just depends on if you want the steel construction or the urethane spacers.