Looking for recommendations on new radios do speakers for 2010 ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody JS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
F76BC7DD-EEF4-4C75-862C-16FD166C9B82.jpeg
I just have all the standard audio right now I’m just looking for some good recommendations on a touch screen stereo that fits good. Also looking on suggestions on new speakers

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There are literally hundreds of options for speakers and head units. Are you looking for a big system with an amp and maybe a subwoofer? What features are you looking for (CarPlay, Android Auto, built-in DSP, etc.)?

OP
OP
Cody JS

Cody JS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
There are literally hundreds of options for speakers and head units. Are you looking for a big system with an amp and maybe a subwoofer? What features are you looking for (CarPlay, Android Auto, built-in DSP, etc.)?
I would like to eventually put subs in the near future Apple car play would be nice

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm partial to the newer Kenwood models. Particularly the 9905S and the new 9906. They also make the same radio with added navigation (for a few hundred more) but I would rather use my iPhone's maps.