master switch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikolai553

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
As long as your Battery and Alternator can take the extra juice drain when their all on. I see no problem with your wiring diagram :********:

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
As long as your Battery and Alternator can take the extra juice drain when their all on. I see no problem with your wiring diagram :********:

alright cool thanks :005:

they should be fine I would hope lol

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
not bad i would suggest using a distrobution box instead. also i would use one the negative to so that way you dont have a millions wires going to the battery unless your just gonna run them to the chasis ground.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
not bad i would suggest using a distrobution box instead. also i would use one the negative to so that way you dont have a millions wires going to the battery unless your just gonna run them to the chasis ground.

have one to recommend?

johnnyjb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum 5.2
Depending on what you want to turn off. If you wanted to shut everything including your car off just tap into your negative battery cable and wire a push button switch. Then run that wire too your cab and just push the button to shut everything off.
Easy

FireDawg1997

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
when i ran all my 12v emergency lights i ran 1 main power from the battery through the firewall the wire went stright to my fuse block from the block to the main master switch for all my rocker switches, basicly it is battery to fuseblock to master power to lightbar(example) and the grounds follow the same path back to the fuse block with a built in ground, but wire sizes and fuses depend on what you are running, my low profile LED emerg lights pull almost no power and they all run off 2 10 amp fuses but my cb, scanner, and and strobe pack pull a but more, i attached the layout i made when i ran my AUX 12v system

Attachments

• guiher wire diagram.jpg
    guiher wire diagram.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 32

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Just kind of skimmed through
If I were doing it I would get something like the distributions blocks reef posted
Bring your +12 into a single pole switch then to a distribution block to your aux switches the aux switches to relays for atleast your Hellas and light bar
most switches are only rated for 3-6v so you'll be fine with a couple LED strips and misc. LEDs and your driving/fig lights as long as the go through relays