Mopar badge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really like the first one for the grille but are you looking for a grille badge or one to replace the stock ram head badge? I have replaced the stock ones with these, they may be what you are looking for. I got the from rebadge.

Z3bCTAV.jpg

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I really like the first one for the grille but are you looking for a grille badge or one to replace the stock ram head badge? I have replaced the stock ones with these, they may be what you are looking for. I got the from rebadge.

Z3bCTAV.jpg

A grill badge. I have the stock sport grille, I've plastidipped the chrome a few times but keeps on chipping. I like the express honeycomb but if I'm going to buy the honeycomb I'd rather get something that doesn't look like stock. Going with a full black mesh replacement and want to put some type of mopar emblem in the bottom corner of the grill.

RamAz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Z3bCTAV.jpg
I messaged rebadge and never got a response! I love the ones you posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think their site is down these days and you have to get a hold of them through facebook.

bigdodge

Reaction score
I think their site is down these days and you have to get a hold of them through facebook.
Or Instagram. He is constantly slammed..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

justlucky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
eco diesel
IMG_1475.jpg IMG_2163.JPG I debadged my truck completely and i had new badges made from Billet Badge out of California

bigdodge

Reaction score
I am actually considering this one! Has anyone installed this badge?
I had a set badge on my Challenger and it is a quality piece. Very well made.

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I had a set badge on my Challenger and it is a quality piece. Very well made.

Yes they look good. Easy to install? I don't see an install video specific to our RAMs.

bigdodge

Reaction score
Yes they look good. Easy to install? I don't see an install video specific to our RAMs.
For the Challenger it was easy. Just hard to get behind the grill. As for the RAM I have no idea

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
For the Challenger it was easy. Just hard to get behind the grill. As for the RAM I have no idea

Yeah I am not sure how it would get wired.

bigdodge

Reaction score
Yeah I am not sure how it would get wired.
As for the wiring it's just a simple splice. Probably splice into the headlight running lights. That was the easy part.