Mopar Hard tri fold Tonneau cover question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramsal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I just picked up my 2018 Ram Crew cab today. I dealer ordered the tri fold Hard tonneau and I am waiting for it to arrive. Does anyone have one that they could share a picture of. It’s a Mopar original part but I can’t find a picture of one anywhere. Or does anyone know who supplies Mopar with it or should I say makes it for Mopar. Thanks.

Offthehook

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thought I read a post somewhere on the site about BAK FLIP making those covers for Mopar. They have a dedicated forum that you could contact them.

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can see mine in this pic. It does not look anything like the BAK FLIP I had on my last truck so I would be surprised if they made it. It has a key front and back so you can open it from either end, which is handy. It will not fold up against the rear window (like the BAK FLIP) and give you full access to the box. The cover apparently can be removed easily for full box access if you need it but I have not done that yet. It's best feature is you can close the tailgate without having to open the rear section first, something the BAK can't do.

full

Last edited:

Jstmahoney

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 5.7 Crew Cab 4x4
Engine
5.7 hemi
Wow that cover is nice! Wish I knew about it when I bought mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk