more lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I am looking to add 2 inches or at least 1 to the front of my truck. I currently have a 6 inch suspension and a 3 inch body. I have a 1500 and is a 2015 RWD. Ive been having trouble finding any sort of leveling struts or anything. I recently installed Zone off-road UCA's and once I purchased them I realized they sold the "Adventure Series" which comes with 2 inch spacers. Could I just go with any 2 inch strut spacers? Or any ideas?

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2wd does not use struts. You cannot mix 2wd and 4wd lifting lift components. You are very limited. Your best option would be to swap to the maxtrac 7” lift over the rough country 6”.

OP
OP
Zach58

Zach58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
2wd does not use struts. You cannot mix 2wd and 4wd lifting lift components. You are very limited. Your best option would be to swap to the maxtrac 7” lift over the rough country 6”.
what about coil spring spacers?

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why lift a 2wd truck to begin with lol I am sure it looks cool but thats ab it.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It looks like the rough country kit is 4” from the knuckles and 2” from the spring. The maxtrac kit is 4.5” from the knuckle and 2.5” from the spring. The rough country kit you may be able to go a 1/2” more but I wouldn’t push it. The rough country kit may not be able to handle any more lift to begin with. 2” more is a lot in terms of adding lift. The only way I can see you going more lift is to go custom because you’ll need drop brackets for the lower control arms which would also require drop brackets for the upper control arms as well or longer knuckles

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Why lift a 2wd truck to begin with lol I am sure it looks cool but thats ab it.
Based on his Avatar, pretty sure it's only lifted in the front.
Have never seen one of those 'lift the front-squat the rear' trucks, in real life, so not sure.

Personally, I'm glad My Generation had to do Death Defying stuff to get our kicks.
Knew World was going South when Evel Knievel was out hyped by BMX bicycles & Monster Trucks

OP
OP
Zach58

Zach58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Have never seen one of those 'lift the front-squat the rear' trucks, in real life, so not sure.

Personally, I'm glad My Generation had to do Death Defying stuff to get our kicks.
Knew World was going South when Evel Knievel was out hyped by BMX bicycles & Monster Trucks
lol not squatted even a little. It just kinda looks that way in that pic. dont really know why I think I took it from down low

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
By the way yours is a 2015 this is the 3rd gen section you might get more replys if you pos tin 4th gen

A_mod_too_far

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

What kind of wierd back handed comment is this? Some people....