mufflex 18 clamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrancisBacon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Express
Engine
hemi 5.7
new to the forum. i've just recently got a "14 Ram 1500 Express Crew and have been bitten by the mod bug! i got the K&N air intake and today my mufflex 14 arrived! i noticed that it only came with one clamp. for those that have the mufflex did your's also come with one clamp? am really hoping that i can install it this weekend and have my fingers crossed that this one clamp is not an issue. so damn excited that i am going to exit early from work tomorrow to put it on!!

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
are you sure? does your kit look like this?

5516072997_6aeb73efb3_o.jpg

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
new to the forum. i've just recently got a "14 Ram 1500 Express Crew and have been bitten by the mod bug! i got the K&N air intake and today my mufflex 14 arrived! i noticed that it only came with one clamp. for those that have the mufflex did your's also come with one clamp? am really hoping that i can install it this weekend and have my fingers crossed that this one clamp is not an issue. so damn excited that i am going to exit early from work tomorrow to put it on!!
My kit looked like the above picture also. Should be one hanger and one clamp. Do yourself a favor get a better 3" clamp from an auto parts store. Some people complain about the kit leaking when using the clamp that came with the kit.

OP
OP
F

FrancisBacon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Express
Engine
hemi 5.7
yup! definitely missing that hanger. thanks for the response. the wait is killing me!!!