My weekend project - paint touch up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Natec003

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
I wanted to share my weekend project... It's not perfect, but better than the alternative in the form of rust or $$$ to have it professionally done. This was my first time attempting anything this big as far as touch up work. Had otherwise just used the pens to touch up rock chips. I used duplicolor products for primer, paint and clear. I understand those may not be the best products out there, but they did the trick. Just have to wait for everything to cure and get it buffed out. Michigan winters can do a number...IMG_0233.jpgIMG_0234.jpgIMG_0237.jpgIMG_0238.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great job. You are lucky it's white. Metallic colors would be more difficult to blend...

OP
OP
Natec003

Natec003

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
Great job. You are lucky it's white. Metallic colors would be more difficult to blend...

Metalic or black and I might have been in a little more trouble. I’ll be wet sanding it and buffing this weekend, but if you weren’t looking for it you probably wouldn’t notice as is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk