Need help-- New Member-- Finding a trusted diesel mechanic/shop in Denver area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bahl74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Does anyone know or have a good and trustworthy diesel mechanic in the Denver area. I have been trying to find one for awhile now. I would really like to be able to have my go to......before something happens and I'm stuck with the close your eyes and just pick one from the phone book. I have a 2011 ram 2500 Cummins Laramie. She is my first diesel that I have owned. I will be the first to admit that everything I am and have learned is from reading what members have gone through. I'm hoping that I will be excepted by the forum members so I can learn as much as I can

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
When I lived in the Springs Dirt road diesel and Pattersons were 2 popular places but that's a bit of a drive for you. ATS is located in Denver and they are a popular and well known performance shop so maybe look them up and see what you think? I assume they do repair and maintenance work as well?

OP
OP
Bahl74

Bahl74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Thank you very much. I will give them a call and see what they say. Knock on wood I don't need anything repaired. I would like to know what has been deleted and what mods have been done to the truck. I didn't buy it from the previous owner so don't have much on the history of the truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If I lived in Denver I'd go with ATS for sure. They are great IMO from their reviews and the work I've seen them do on people I know trucks. I live in Kansas and plan on having them do some work on mine when I scrape up money and vacation time to go there.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bahl74

Bahl74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Thank you, I will definitely give them a shot.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ATS has a terrible reputation for customer service and standing by their warranty. If you do some research I think you will find lots and lots of complaints about them. They may have cleaned up their act recently but I have not heard anything positive about them. The information I have is a little dated and I have no personal experience with them. I would just take the time to do a little more research if it was me. Contact member Shane Roop and check with him for a recommendation. He lives in the Denver area and has one of the fastest Ram trucks anywhere. He should be able to recommend someone for you.
Jay

OP
OP
Bahl74

Bahl74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Thank you Jay, I will see if I can message him