Need some help with my hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shayrey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright I need some help with my hemi. Took it out for a long drove one day went to start the next day and something didn't seem right by how it started sounded right bogged out with the muffler. At the same time there is a bad shake in the motor my first thought was check my spark plugs and wires had all replaced, still happening next I changed out coilpacks and pcv sensor along with a new throttle body and new map sensor. But still getting the same shake and rough drive and when I put my foot to it you can hear the intake sounds like it is sputtering. Should j be looking into injectors and air leaks next or am I missing something else

Attachments

• 20200509_120441.jpg
    20200509_120441.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 2

Wallyb4

Retired EWC(SW/AW) 1983-2003
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Are you getting any warning lights like the check engine light, if there is a bad shake in the motor you should be seeing some kind of warning light.

Jdemp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
WallyB4 is 100%. Most auto parts places will check codes for you or…get a OBD II scanner for cheap off Amazon…mine was like $25 and I’ve used in on many a car…

OP
OP
S

Shayrey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hooked up my programmer that scans it says egr high rationality injector 1 and 7 and shortage to ground on my cat

OP
OP
S

Shayrey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is no engine warning lights showing on my dash at all I can add a video of it running if needed