New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GioZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello my name is Giovanni but my friends call me Gio, I;m from Houston, Texas but currently live in Katy, Tx. I own a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 4.7L SFI found it at a small dealer with only 71k on May 31 2013. Almost a year and a few things have changed since i first got her. Starting with wheels and tires, I went from OE 17's to OE 09/10 20's wrapped in new LT275/65/R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Tires were put on before leveling kit and didnt rub. But i just installed my 2.5in Rough Country Leveling Kit. Lovin my new set up but i think i need wheels now lol but dont tell my wife. LOL. Well thats it for now, Sunday i will be replacing my Water Pump and Thermostat and my U-Joint and new wiper blades. Just thought id share a little about my self and my truck mostly. God Bless.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome aboard man. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
:welcome: All used vehicles come with little problems. As far as the wheels go check to see if they are actually rubbing. If not then you will not need new ones. If it is just a little bit on the rear you may be able to coax the wheel wells out enough to clear the tires. Most body shops can do this cheaply. Hopefully you can get it straightened out.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Welcome!