new here and question about radio harnesses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-rod0912

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all, thought I'd say hello and ask a question about 4wheelelectronics.com Has anyone purchased from them or know much about the business? I ordered a wiring kit from them on the 22nd and haven't seen any update since. I called Wednesday and left a message on the answering machine with no call back. I sent a message today march first at the end of the day. I'm a bit nervous with the lack of communication from them or at least an email saying hey it's going to be a bit. any help from you guys is appreciated.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hey all, thought I'd say hello and ask a question about 4wheelelectronics.com Has anyone purchased from them or know much about the business? I ordered a wiring kit from them on the 22nd and haven't seen any update since. I called Wednesday and left a message on the answering machine with no call back. I sent a message today march first at the end of the day. I'm a bit nervous with the lack of communication from them or at least an email saying hey it's going to be a bit. any help from you guys is appreciated.
No idea about them. What wiring are you trying to get?

OP
OP
J-rod0912

J-rod0912

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I need the 8.4 upgrade harness and the 4 to 7-speed conversion with the module and resistor they offer a whole kit with it for 375. they were also the first to pop up on my Google search. later found m2 mods after purchase and have found all the write-ups on how to do it using their kit. The website is a bit confusing for me to see what I actually need as far as their harness kit sections though.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I need the 8.4 upgrade harness and the 4 to 7-speed conversion with the module and resistor they offer a whole kit with it for 375. they were also the first to pop up on my Google search. later found m2 mods after purchase and have found all the write-ups on how to do it using their kit. The website is a bit confusing for me to see what I actually need as far as their harness kit sections though.
Message @Mpgrimm2 , he will get you squared away.

OP
OP
J-rod0912

J-rod0912

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sent him a PM. I've been without a radio for over a week now, not that I hate it but some background noise in the morning before work would be nice.