New here but not to to the brand (Pic heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CADFather

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Greetings all, as the title says I am new here but definitely not new to the Dodge/Ram brand. I've been a Mopar fan for most of my life. I am from N. GA almost TN, just below Chattanooga in the town of Ringgold. Among the many Mopars that I have/currently own are a 2015 SCAT Pack 392 Shaker 'Tor Red' Challenger (Christine), a 2008 White Sebring Touring Convertible (Cloud 9), a Gold 2003 Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 Auto (Tater), Silver 1988 W150 318 4-Speed 4WD Ramcharger (Rosie) all currently owned. I have had several A and B-Bodies through the years including a couple of notchback 340 Formula S Barracudas, GTS 383 and 340 Darts, a 1970 Roadrunner. Plus many more that just passed through the hands on the way to someone else. My latest acquisition and the one that brings me here however is (Tater) the 2003 Ram 1500, yeah I usually name all my my cars. I just got Tater a few days ago because I needed a truck to drive and pull my brush clearing trailer and mower with. Here are some pics.

image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage3.jpegimage7.jpeg

Have a great day everyone, and a Happy New Year.
CAD