New Old-Kid In Town

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ptc60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Hello Everyone,
Been a RAM owner now a few times, had a 2005 and now a 2015, both with HEMI power and have loved them both. Been good to me also. Had a family Durango too with the explosionproof 360 that all our kids learned to drive in. Been around the block a few times; I like hot rodding, motorcycling, boating, have built some of just about everything except for anything that flies in the air!

I am using this truck for day to day driver, pulling, towing, travelling - expecting to get a RV trailer here soon to do some travels with. I have added the airlift HD helper bag system, factory tow module and did the programming myself. So if anybody needs help with that - let me know, I know the tricks now.

Adding a few more little things here and there, nothing major though.

Came here for some help on the projects and the programming essentials. I think the APLPHAOBD system is wonderful and allows the OWNER to not be robbed by DEALERS... I know they gotta eat too, but "CUSTOMER SERVICE" is a lost art in this grand new world!

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hello Everyone,
Been a RAM owner now a few times, had a 2005 and now a 2015, both with HEMI power and have loved them both. Been good to me also. Had a family Durango too with the explosionproof 360 that all our kids learned to drive in. Been around the block a few times; I like hot rodding, motorcycling, boating, have built some of just about everything except for anything that flies in the air!

I am using this truck for day to day driver, pulling, towing, travelling - expecting to get a RV trailer here soon to do some travels with. I have added the airlift HD helper bag system, factory tow module and did the programming myself. So if anybody needs help with that - let me know, I know the tricks now.

Adding a few more little things here and there, nothing major though.

Came here for some help on the projects and the programming essentials. I think the APLPHAOBD system is wonderful and allows the OWNER to not be robbed by DEALERS... I know they gotta eat too, but "CUSTOMER SERVICE" is a lost art in this grand new world!
Ahhhhh there goes the neighborhood

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welcome to RamForum.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner