New to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

airbornexvii

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Hello there rammers!!! I'm new to the forum and here i'm introducing myself. Use to had my first Ram 1500 SPORT 4x4 2001 back in 2002 and sold it few years later. Last october decided to buy a truck again and purchased another Ram 0 Miles but went for the 1500 Classic Warlock DS21 v6 4x4 route with rambox, 8.4 radio, remite start kit and 20 inch night edition rims. Didn't came with tow hooks, foglights, sunroof, rear sliding window neither folding mirrors with lights on it. To be honest driving it seems like my old 01 ram 1500 V8 sport. I really like it very much and so far the only mods that has been made on it are the grill amber led lights installed to factory rebel style grill and just today that i finished the installation of a 20inch 130w led light bar inside the grill with new pre wire kit and switch that came with it. The reason i did it was because the fog light option didn't came installed on my new truck. They are in the future agenda to install them but i want it to do it as factory as possible. For now i'm gonna be using the LED light bar with a on/off switch to turn it on whenever i need them. Also have laying around an Aeroturbine muffler that it was installed in my old truck and thinking to replace the new truck muffler with it, hopefully my new truck sounds as good as my old one once i get it installed because i really like the Aeroturbine muffler sound. Thanks guys for this usefull Ram forum and greetings from PR .
Airbornexvii ✌️

OP
OP
airbornexvii

airbornexvii

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Thank you i'm doing My best diy mods on it and definetly gonna take good care of it. I'm always been a Ram lover :))