Newbie here. 2019 Power Wagon. Loving it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbruce

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
First, thanks to all those that help out and.provide great and sincere advice here.
Picked up a great deal on a 2019 PW a few weeks ago. What a great truck or should I say Beast.
Already put some good Hwy miles on it along with trail time. Very impressed.
Heard others bemoan about weight and width.....right....you bought a big wide heavy truck.
Other than deep mud I can't think of anything that would stop this thing. Get you home to the ranch every time.
Looking forward to learning and helping here.

Attachments

• 38503.jpeg
    38503.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 38505.jpeg
    38505.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
R

rbruce

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thank you!!!
She is in great condition, 47k miles, zero issues.
Now if I could just get the wife to give me a turn driving it.....hahaha. Should report it stolen....lol

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats and welcome!

Let us know if we can help with any mods. We offer just about everything like exhausts, intakes, bed covers, side steps, suspension, and much more!

OP
OP
R

rbruce

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Nice looking truck. Love the color. Welcome aboard.
Thanks. No garage but got good cover arriving tomorrow. Live in Mys of Oregon so weather can get quite nasty. Gotta protect that paint!!!

OP
OP
R

rbruce

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Congrats and welcome!

Let us know if we can help with any mods. We offer just about everything like exhausts, intakes, bed covers, side steps, suspension, and much more!
Nick,
I am shopping for accessory lights and Tonneau cover. $400ish on the budget for Tonneau.
What ya got for us? You can see bumper for light set up. Thanks!!!

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Now if I could just get the wife to give me a turn driving it.....hahaha. Should report it stolen....lol
Welcome to the Ram Forum, your wife looks happier than you, I'm sure she'll let you drive it on the weekends.

OP
OP
R

rbruce

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thanks!! Haha, she is a gear head fer sure! Will take the wins where I can.
One big thing that made us go this route is I have a beyond bad back. Typically can't ride in a car more than an hour, these seats let me drive a few hours. Unbelievably comfy. Side bolsters provide a ton of support.