newguy with a new 2012 *longhorn* edition 1500 ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shawnsetia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yoo im shawn.. im new to this forum im yet to make some friends and proper posts.. only person ive met is jeremy from reto he was nice enough to give me a great quote hes a great guy and it shows in those lights i like to think of them as sexy pieces of art LOL im going to leave this abnormally short but you will be hearing more from me these first few posts wont be as good quality as my future ones.. im so drained from spending like night and day on these forums for the past 24-48 hours i got just about 1,000 kms on my truck and its time for a 3rd fill and on the way i have on the way my 55watt ddm lows/fogs and my chy23 pac module ill be trying to install my alpine type r subs with my massive alpine amp the model is mrd-1001.. i havnt yet come across any amp wiring install thread with pics as to how to open the panels and where to run the wires from in a nice clean neat mainly the most practical and easy way other then that im putting my white night backup lights.. and looking into a ton of other stuff from tanneau covers to hid reverse lights the 15 watt kind... even a train horn is planned!!! well im going to leave it at that i hope i can make some certified dodge nerrddd friends ahhaa also if anyone knows of some knowlable people up in beautiful british columbia aka vancouver b.c that would be really cool... but ima sign off.. im really looking forward to meeting cool people and getting to know more about them

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Welcome to the site!

OP
OP
S

shawnsetia

Reaction score