2021 1500 Laramie Night Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kygolfer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just got a new to me 2021 Laramie night edition with packet hat includes 22 inch rims and Hartman Kardon sound system. Was a Ford guy but I have had a 2018 2500 with Cummins. It was my favorite truck. Now the Laramie has probably taken its place as my favorite. I also own a 2021 Bronco and the build quality is night and day. I feel like the Ram is like coming home as I like the ergonomic of Ram so much better that a Ford. Everything is right where I want it and it works. Ford CarPlay connects about 70% of the time vs Ram 100%. Only thing I don’t like is the gas mileage but the comfort and power outweighs it.

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just got a new to me 2021 Laramie night edition with packet hat includes 22 inch rims and Hartman Kardon sound system. Was a Ford guy but I have had a 2018 2500 with Cummins. It was my favorite truck. Now the Laramie has probably taken its place as my favorite. I also own a 2021 Bronco and the build quality is night and day. I feel like the Ram is like coming home as I like the ergonomic of Ram so much better that a Ford. Everything is right where I want it and it works. Ford CarPlay connects about 70% of the time vs Ram 100%. Only thing I don’t like is the gas mileage but the comfort and power outweighs it.
That's great to hear ! would you share a pic!?
I was a chevy truck and car guy but I love my Ram more!
I use to say If you want a work truck buy ford If you wanted a play truck to enjoy buy a chevy and if you want to see the inside of a repair shop buy a Dodge ! my thoughts have since changed ! lol

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome. Post some pics and maybe a description in your signature.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat