No Olive Green 2020 Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hi,
New member here looking at getting a PW. I Almost bought a fully loaded white 2019 last week but didn't get the deal I wanted. In doing more research I saw there is a new Olive Green color for 2020 that interests me. On the RAM sight this color is offered on several of the Trims including Tradesman and Laramie but not on the Power Wagon. Does that mean this color is not an option for the PW trim? I built an Olive Green Tradesman with the PW option on the site. Appreciate any info on this.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Hi,
New member here looking at getting a PW. I Almost bought a fully loaded white 2019 last week but didn't get the deal I wanted. In doing more research I saw there is a new Olive Green color for 2020 that interests me. On the RAM sight this color is offered on several of the Trims including Tradesman and Laramie but not on the Power Wagon. Does that mean this color is not an option for the PW trim? I built an Olive Green Tradesman with the PW option on the site. Appreciate any info on this.
Olive Green? Is that bad boy going to see some camo accents on the Vinyl? Some Army decor? My buddy did that on his Jeep.

4140E95E-8FFF-4DBC-96C2-93CE939EDC02.jpeg

Rated R

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
So far it doesn't look like Olive Green will be available. I was hoping for F8 Green before I chose Max Steel.

OP
OP
donivan

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
So far it doesn't look like Olive Green will be available. I was hoping for F8 Green before I chose Max Steel.
I also noticed it's not offered on the Limited or Laramie Longhorn. So looks like the 3 lower priced models get it but not the 3 higher priced models. Hydro blue is available on the PW so the first 4 models get that color but it's not an option on the 2 higher priced models.

OP
OP
donivan

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Looks like there will be a 2020 Olive green PW per a RAM website. They also reported Patriot Blue will be an option. I may have waited for the Olive green one...it's going to look good in the PW trim!

Sando

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I hoped into Chrysler's Ordering system; it is an available color on all the options I worked up, including the most base I could build. Check with your local dealer, they should be able to placed the order.

Alloway

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have seen a new O.D. Tradesman PW for sale At a dealer in Virginia. Bad ass. Have not seen a non tradesman PW though.