Opinions on possible setup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here's my truck as it sits right now. It hasn't been mine for very long and I bought it to be a project, so it needs a bit of love. Besides tinting the windows and putting new wheels on it, the front bumper is a little beat up. The lower valance is missing and the upper bumper is faded and discolored.

So while searching for new bumper parts, I noticed that they offer the lower bumper in primer, which works really well for me. We are not required to have a front license plate and the license plate holes are horrific looking. Getting a primered bumper would allow me to have the holes welded shut for a smooth look.

So here's my thoughts: Stock Non-Sport upper and lower bumpers painted body color, black lower valance. Body color front grille with black billet upper and lower inserts and blacked out headlights and foglights. Top that off with an SRT hood and I think it would be a bit different, but still look good.

What do you think? I've never seen the non-sport bumper painted body-color before.

20150816_190556_zpstfnzzda4.jpg

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Sounds like you have a good plan and everything sounds attractive in my opinion. I would personally leave the valance off, that was the first thing I got rid of on my truck and being how low you are you will just tear it off eventually with angled entrances to places.