Passenger side headlight & fog light no power?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BROOKLYNH87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2018 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi and used to have halogen lights. I replaced my Headlights and Foglights with OPT7 fluxbeams. Also had OPT7 on my 2016 Ram for 2 years and never had this issue. Around Christmas i noticed my passenger Headlight and passenger Foglight went out at the same time. I contacted OPT7 for warranty replacements and when i installed them, they still didn't work! I read up that the dealer can say i need a new fuse box, something to do with the TIPM or if i cave a diagnostic scanner i can clear it and they should come back on. I don't want to jump any wires since its a lease and don't want to cause more problems or make it too noticeable i messed with it. I'm most likely going to change everything back to stock before taking it to the dealer but figured i'd take a shot on posting to see if anyone had this issue and if there was a quicker/easier solution? Also after this problem is fixed can you recommend a good compatible LED kit for my 2018 that wont cause any issues? Thanks in Advance guys

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Start with stock, and see if that fixes it - it just might. If not, keep the stock kit in place until you can take it to the dealer, and let them clear the codes or whichever.