Picked up a new 2021 Night Edition 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm jealous of the eco diesel..

I agree. I really wanted to go with the diesel on this truck, but it would have put the MSRP at almost 80k. Just couldn't do it. I rode with a friend the other day that has an 2020 F250 with the diesel (not sure which one - not a Ford guy), but damn, the torque is insane.

Bob Coco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
Hello everyone, it's been a while since i've been on this forum. I recently ( 3 days ago ) picked up my 5th Ram I've ever owned. with the truck market as high as it is right now I was able to trade in my lease on my 20018 Limited with 11 months on my lease left and pick up a new lease on the 2021 Big Horn Night Edition. The best part was saving over $240/ month on my payment. I loved my 2018 but the new 2021 5th Gen seem to drive much nicer. Big difference in the transmission or something. no lag on take off like my 2018. Anyway just wanted to say hi.

View attachment 228388
I’m waiting for mine to arrive. I had to special order as I wanted a quad cab Larimae night addition. Not the most popular combination.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I’m waiting for mine to arrive. I had to special order as I wanted a quad cab Larimae night addition. Not the most popular combination.

just curious why a QC vs a crew cab? I love the extra space, and wouldn't settle for less, even without kids.

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
just curious why a QC vs a crew cab? I love the extra space, and wouldn't settle for less, even without kids.
I believe you get a bigger bed, and some (like me) don't like the look of a crew cab. If I could have gotten a PW in a QC I would have.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I believe you get a bigger bed, and some (like me) don't like the look of a crew cab. If I could have gotten a PW in a QC I would have.

yeah, you get the 6.4' bed vs the 5.7. The overall length of the truck stays the same unless you special order the 8ft bed, I believe. The truck is REALLY long with a crew and 8' bed :eek::eek:

ChrisChen74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Great looking trucks! Wish I could afford one of these, on a side note how are those that have the multi-function tailgate liking it? Real design breakthrough or a gimmick?

Arvid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great looking trucks! Wish I could afford one of these, on a side note how are those that have the multi-function tailgate liking it? Real design breakthrough or a gimmick?
I love it so far. I almost never drop the gate the old fashioned way anymore. No more pushing things in or reaching in for it. How well it holds up will be determined. But I’m in love with it and consider it a game changer functioning both ways.

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love it so far. I almost never drop the gate the old fashioned way anymore. No more pushing things in or reaching in for it. How well it holds up will be determined. But I’m in love with it and consider it a game changer functioning both ways.
^^^ What Arvid said^^^

Ken W

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice truck but then again I may be biased base on my current ride color and edition.

Dragon62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats on the new truck. I too, a week ago got one too. Blk 1500 crew bighorn. 12" screen, wow this is different from my trade in... a Silverado LT. I'll get some pics, been crappy weather for pics here.. adding a 3.5 lift and 35"s in a week or so.

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yeah, you get the 6.4' bed vs the 5.7. The overall length of the truck stays the same unless you special order the 8ft bed, I believe. The truck is REALLY long with a crew and 8' bed :eek::eek:
That's what I thought. I seen a 3rd gen Mega Cab with an 8ft bed it was long! Look up the 4th Gen Ram Long Hauler. It was a Mega Cab with an 8ft bed AND a 2ft section between the cab and bed that was a second fuel tank

Fergusontd

FTD
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice choice, you’re going to lease but add the stuff you have listed ? What happens to those things at the end of the lease ?
You can remove them if you turn your truck in when your lease is up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtchbx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I also just picked up my 2021 Laramie Night Edition. First truck that I have ever owned. Looking to add bigger tires. I added the sprayed on liner and cover today. Loving the 12" screen and the great ride. I need to learn more about wheels , tires and offsets before I buy the wheels and tires but black wheels are a start. Any suggestions on where to buy and what to buy would be great. Thank you.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I also just picked up my 2021 Laramie Night Edition. First truck that I have ever owned. Looking to add bigger tires. I added the sprayed on liner and cover today. Loving the 12" screen and the great ride. I need to learn more about wheels , tires and offsets before I buy the wheels and tires but black wheels are a start. Any suggestions on where to buy and what to buy would be great. Thank you.

Wheels are tricky as we would need more information, size, style, is weight an issue so for that no so on...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txram956