Please Welcome AllMoparParts to the forum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Welcome. Can you get me the parts to do the overhead console (map lights only) shipped to Alaska for less than 200?

I would need your VIN to begin to cross reference current options/colors please

Thanks

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Guys remember if anyone needs a quote on a part we are here for you via PM or reply to this thread

Thanks!

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
Im new to the site but I am currently looking for a bumper cover for a 2004 Dodge ram SPORT...The bumper cover that is completely painted. I found one on Amazon for 365 free shipping...it is an Evan Fischer which i believe is a relatively good off brand. BUT, I would much rather have a genuine OEM if price is right.....My VIN is 3D7MA46C74G173335.....Thanks for the help!

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Im new to the site but I am currently looking for a bumper cover for a 2004 Dodge ram SPORT...The bumper cover that is completely painted. I found one on Amazon for 365 free shipping...it is an Evan Fischer which i believe is a relatively good off brand. BUT, I would much rather have a genuine OEM if price is right.....My VIN is 3D7MA46C74G173335.....Thanks for the help!

Hello,

This is a front cover I assume? If so that is an excellent price. The factory item is priced as follows :
FASCIA-FRONT
Make: Dodge | Part#: 5073001AF
List Price: $889.00
Your Price: $586.30

Plus shipping which would be through a freight company and will not be less than 100.00

I think you found yourself a good deal granted the quality is on par with an OEM.

Thanks

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Bump as I am available to quote any part you may be in need of

Thanks!

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
Yes the front cover, but I have decided to go with LMC truck. The Amazon price was being sold by a less that reputable company after I checked on some customer reviews.

One other question, there are four (4) hex round head bolts that bolt the cover to the metal bumper that is behind it...they are located in the middle underside of the bumper cover...I THINK the stock number for those is 06502625. And I obviously need four LOL. I have all the other clips and screws that attach it to the inner fender so Im good there. Is there ANY way you can double check that stock number for me BEFORE i order them?

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Looking for 1x Wheel Center for 2006 Ram 3500
Shipped to T2Y 0E3

Thanks!

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Yes the front cover, but I have decided to go with LMC truck. The Amazon price was being sold by a less that reputable company after I checked on some customer reviews.

One other question, there are four (4) hex round head bolts that bolt the cover to the metal bumper that is behind it...they are located in the middle underside of the bumper cover...I THINK the stock number for those is 06502625. And I obviously need four LOL. I have all the other clips and screws that attach it to the inner fender so Im good there. Is there ANY way you can double check that stock number for me BEFORE i order them?

Does it look like this?
MP-6508183AA.jpg

If so its part number SCREW-TRUSS HEAD
Make: Dodge | Part#: 6508183AA
List Price: $4.95
Your Price: $3.25
Dims : M6-1.00 x 30.00

Let me know

Thanks

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
Well I know for SURE those are the ones that go in the fenderwell...I double checked those yesterday afternoon. When I take that SRT10 cover off Ima take one of those fenderwell ones and see if it fits in those holes. the SRT10 cover does NOT have those. There are four or five of those plastic screw things in the top of the cover behind the grill that holds it in in the middle. But im thinking those fenderwell ones are gunna be the ones that go in those our spots on the sport cover....I will let you know and get them ordered from ya here very soon!! Thanks for all the help :)