Power Steering pump pulley replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwsBlake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone know were i can buy a power steering pump pulley for a 2018 ram 2500 6.4L. I called autozone, adavanced auto parts and even the dodge dealer. None of them can even order it. I didnt have any luck looking on google either.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you try Mopar (online ...or dealer parts dept)?

Go to Mopar parts website, put in your tk's VIN. Then navigate to power steering parts. Find the pulley part number, then drop it into a google search, or put it in Amazon or Ebay... something ought to come up. Be sure to consider and try 'Alternate part numbers' which might show up (if applicable) on the Mopar parts site ...as older part numbers might be avail. Or buy from Mopar parts online, or the dealer.

OP
OP
M

mwsBlake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you try Mopar (online ...or dealer parts dept)?

Go to Mopar parts website, put in your tk's VIN. Then navigate to power steering parts. Find the pulley part number, then drop it into a google search, or put it in Amazon or Ebay... something ought to come up. Be sure to consider and try 'Alternate part numbers' which might show up (if applicable) on the Mopar parts site ...as older part numbers might be avail. Or buy from Mopar parts online, or the dealer.
I didnt have any luck with that. Here is my VIN if you want to give it a try. Its like they dont just sell the pulley. VIN = 3c6ur5cj7jg212178

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hmmm... I hate when they bundle assemblies.

Do you still have the pulley/pump? Can you clean it off and look carefully with a bright flashlight ...see if by chance there's a part number lightly stamped on it? Sometimes part numbers are faintly stamped. With luck it'd be on the face or rim.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok ....if I zoom in on THIS pump/pulley assembly, it looks like the pulley part number is 5303, which ...going to another site, gives me this number: 5303-0962. Double-check your truck's pulley part number. Then plug it into the interwebs.

Doing a search for that number gives me results as shown below:
HERE New
HERE Used
HERE Aftermarket. I have a sneaking suspicion it would work, but you'll have to quadruple-check it. (they have several different aftermarket ones if it's not it). This one is splined..so may not be it. But they have others.

Damn....I shouldda been a detective! (Fletch!! LOL :D )

Last edited:

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well ...OP, check out the part number on your tk's pulley..search it out. That should get you what you need.

OP
OP
M

mwsBlake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Part number 53013688AB was on my pulley. Autozone looked it up and he said its for a 06 jeep commander. But long as it works it dont matter to me.