PS bead maker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Question #1: Can anyone comment on the effects of BM on flat black decal surfaces and flate/semi gloss window trim surfaces like the sport hood factory decal? I've been a Fukken Wax user now for some years on my motorcycles (aerosol spray). Love that stuff, but if the new Meguiars ceramic spray or BM do a better job I'm in. Just putting myself to school on the new tech products here.

Question #2: After effects? So your going to the bodyshop to get repairs or touch ups done. How does BM effect protentional paint and body repairs? I'm thinking with normal panel prep (solvent wash) that it is removable to be bodyshop safe. Yes? No?

T.

Last edited:

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
Question #1: Can anyone comment on the effects of BM on flat black decal surfaces and flate/semi gloss window trim surfaces like the sport hood factory decal? I've been a Fukken Wax user now for some years on my motorcycles (aerosol spray). Love that stuff, but if the new Meguiars ceramic spray or BM do a better job I'm in. Just putting myself to school on the new tech products here.

Question #2: After effects? So your going to the bodyshop to get repairs or touch ups done. How does BM effect protentional paint and body repairs? I'm thinking with normal panel prep (solvent wash) that it is removable to be bodyshop safe. Yes? No?

T.

1. I don't know but I will find out when the weather warms up. I will be slapping BM on my challenger with flat black stripes. I've buffed and waxed them before so I'm not worried about it. BM had no negative effects on my trim. I applied it everywhere on my truck, even the windows.

2. BM is not permanent. I would think the main concern is the body shop matching the paint. Afterwards the entire vehicle can be even'd out again with a full detail.

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks Jrod,
Yeah, been waxin' over the black trim for a while with no ill effects, so expect your right. Got some BM on the way.

T.

2016Bighorny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered two gallons a couple months back on sale... just tried the stuff out for the first time yesterday on my truck. It is a very nice product! Easy to work with, I didn't have any streaking, seems a little goes a long way too. One of the slickest finishes I can ever remember having as well!...It DEFINITELY has my vote!!

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There seems to be a common thread with a lot of these newer products---the less you use the better the results---If you use to much you will generally get streaks.
Jay

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
P&S you actually want to use very a lot of. Especially the first time you use is. The towels should be soaked when you're done. That's when you wipe down your interior with the wet microfibers. Its not streaky like a lot if the si02 based stuff like carpro reload. Not that si02 sprays are bad just a little goes a long way with them. Don't be shy when using P&S Bead Maker spray down the entire panel, windows, headlights and all.

Pana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is my top off coat when completing my full decontamination (Jescar powerlock as my base sealant and topped off twice with P&S beadmaker) I also use it as a drying agent for routine washes to help maintain the protection and shine. Highly recommend it but take into consideration application techniques as the weather/climate aka...humidity can mess with the process. Very humid here in Hawaii so it took a couple times to figure it out but when I did, I never looked back.

My recommendation would be to use (The Rag Company) 350-425 GSM along with 500-600 GSM MF's to buff off any remains.

angle clean.jpeg

View attachment 165932

side clean.jpeg

sss.jpg

xcrt.jpg

Last edited:

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
The Rag company recommends their Eagle Edgeless towels for Bead Maker

Pana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Rag company recommends their Eagle Edgeless towels for Bead Maker

yup thats the way to go. i apply with their edgeless creature towel and buff out any remains with the eagle edgeless 600

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990