Ram Support sucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panaman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a limited RAM 2022 and spent 75k on this vehicle. Broke down with 3800 miles on the vehicle 7 hours from home. Ram treated me horribly like it was my fault. Offered zero solutions. Really didn’t care. Didn’t offer a rental car or anything, it was up to me and my family to figure out how to get home.

OP
OP
P

Panaman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I spent 5 hours on the phone with them back and forth. This is a Dutch company. They give two ***** about us Americans. I hate Stellantis

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well it was partly your fault...you trusted that Ram would get you home...I mean they have built some of the most unreliable vehicles in history. What broke?

OP
OP
P

Panaman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rear air shock. For myself it’s not that something broke. It’s about how the manufacturer are passing information to me to make my kids feel safe that are stranded far from home.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Rear air shock. For myself it’s not that something broke. It’s about how the manufacturer are passing information to me to make my kids feel safe that are stranded far from home.
Sounds like your kids must have broke down in a real sketchy area if your kids don't feel safe. Most car insurance companies have coverage to get you home if you break down might call your insurance company to check. Otherwise just rent a car and fight with ram after you are home.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm pretty sure RAM will take care of it. I agree, get home, get safe, go to RAM after. My full coverage car insurance has protections for travel.

Sometimes parts break. Even when they're new. I've bought new parts that are broke and didn't realize until after install. This just for perspective.

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Tough audience. I have no issue believing his story. I've been following Ram forums for a little more than 2 years now, and this is an all to common theme. There seems to be a lot of dealers out there that are not very helpful in cases like this, and contacting Ram about it does not move the ball much either.

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
...I've been following Ram forums for a little more than 2 years now...
Which is why we respect your opinions and aren't really a tough audience. It's the 4-post **** clowns that tell us their truck is stranded with a broken shock that we really can be a bit tough on. :imo::cheers:

jagman_xjs

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 2011 2019 2023
Engine
5.7 Hemi(s)
Well if it is just a broken shock it IS going to get you home. I have had strut towers break as well. They make NOISE but it will make it home or to get a rental. Nice moronic post for such a SIMPLE repair. I guess that is why I LOVE my signature so much.

scout2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
359 Cummins
I bought a limited RAM 2022 and spent 75k on this vehicle. Broke down with 3800 miles on the vehicle 7 hours from home. Ram treated me horribly like it was my fault. Offered zero solutions. Really didn’t care. Didn’t offer a rental car or anything, it was up to me and my family to figure out how to get home.

Certainly I feel your pain. Spending that much money on something, then having it fail this quickly.

May I ask, what is your purpose in posting this here? Just need to vent? Is there something you are hoping to accomplish with this post? If there is, its not abundantly obvious from what you've written.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Never buy the extended warranty; it's there to rip you off.
Dave Ramsey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio