Rancho Quicklift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have some Rancho QuickLift shocks for sale that I had on my 2012 Ram 1500 4x4. I had them on for about a year or so. I absolutely loved the way these rode! The adjustment on these is drastic from the “1” setting to the “9” setting. These have no leaks and are in good condition.

The only reason why I pulled these off is I put Fox 2.0 shocks on to get my Ram more leveled.

It’s hard to say how much lift you’ll get out of these, don’t expect more than 1.5”

I am located in Central California so shipping to the East Coast might be pricey.
I’m looking to get $200 for these. Buyer pays shipping.

2BEEC747-23F3-4392-82AE-9A1BCC0AA774.jpeg

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
HUGE improvement over stock ride!
There's a few guys in the lifted section looking for some upgrades. Idk how to tag or share link on the tapatalk app but it may help get these sold!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
novelmike

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There's a few guys in the lifted section looking for some upgrades. Idk how to tag or share link on the tapatalk app but it may help get these sold!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That would be sweet! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.