4” SST with 5100’s. 2018 Ram Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gillybeans

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey everyone,

I am aware that there are many discussions on this topic. Some are old, some are new. So I’m looking for some tips before an upcoming lift install.

Just wondering what people have done to get the truck right level using this set up listed in title. Have you had to adjust the front Bilsteins at all to get it level? Some threads I’ve read are saying the front was still not level with the lift and all shocks set at zero setting. Wondering if I should go to the first setting or not. I’m getting it done at a garage so I don’t want to have to get it all taken apart again just for an adjustment

The kit is the 4” SST Ready Lift (4” F 2” R) that comes with the Bilsteins and I have the Bilsteins for the front as well. Also have new front struts purchased to go with the kit.

2018 Ram Sport 1500 Crew Cab with 35x12.5R20 and 1.5” spacers.

Would also appreciate some input if the 1.5” spacer will suffice or if I will need a 2”, as the tires will be going on the same time. (OEM rims)

Any and all input is much appreciated and pictures of your set up would be a great bonus.

Thanks everyone

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat