*REHAB*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thats
Alcohol is just a big restriction, don't see how personalise a truck is bad?

Thats what my other half.....doesnt work!!

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
With my current audio system spending I think this is a good time to revive this thread. When will it end? After I install a lift,air locker couple more amps and speakers, bigger dsp, exhaust and amphibious conversion? Never? Can I get paid medical leave for mod addiction and if so can I spend the money on brakes to help stop addiction.

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
:Nonono:
With my current audio system spending I think this is a good time to revive this thread. When will it end? After I install a lift,air locker couple more amps and speakers, bigger dsp, exhaust and amphibious conversion? Never? Can I get paid medical leave for mod addiction and if so can I spend the money on brakes to help stop addiction.

I thought I would stop with just a rrolacement radio to replace my cracked screen on my kenwood. You know the saying...it all starts with the first mod!

I was soing good for a little while there. But i must admit, even though i was still “modding”, I was still going to meetings and saying I was clean. I think its time to go back to mod-rehab. Im going to try a different one this time. It has really good reviews, and they wont let you bring your truck or any tools there.:beatdeadhorse5:

Last edited:

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
*****......Amphibious Conversion. Now THIS I GOTTA SEE

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just re read this whole thread and was fkn crackin up
We be some silly addicts

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh, I'm not ashamed...oh wait....
Ok, Im ashamed just a little that I dont have a winning lottery ticket to perpetuate my mod addiction

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
*****......Amphibious Conversion. Now THIS I GOTTA SEE
For now it's just a bag of marshmallows in the center console for extra flotation and a paddle. Might have to do a little more before I test it out lol

GottaBeKD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's been a bad week and I unfortunately enjoyed it.

MX4 flip tonneau
Weathertech mud guards
Weathertech floor mats

Gonna stop... I'm done for now

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I finally stopped with the audio, but I bought a cranium diff cover so I still have a problem. At least I'm a functional modaholic.

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
LOL this thread,

Just booked a week long vacay for Hawaii so no mods for a few months.

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Having been bitten by the mod bug before to the tune of several thousand dollars I'm actually glad my truck came pre-modded by the former owner. Intake, cat-back, tuner, step bars, tint, vent-visors, black rims, camper shell and spray-on bedliner are already done... which is really about as much as I'd have done to the truck if I had bought it stock. The only thing I'm looking to do in the near future us upgrade the pitiful stock ST radio.

TXFireMedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got the itch over the last few days. I nearly bought several things that I want to upgrade to the truck. Some were very expensive, some were not to bad. All purchases would put me in the dog house with the lady. Set of used AMP power steps for $800 w/ the hardware needed. Bakflip tonneau cover MX4 for $550 in excellent shape. Found factory black leather seat covers that had 400 miles of use on them for $450, only problem was they were for a sport bucket, not the low back bucket that I have. And then new set of TYC projector headlights w/ some random tail lights on ebay i wanted to try out..

Neil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Go to a ford or Chevy dealer... O wait, that would make you like the Ram more.and buy more stuff.....
You could give the wife all your Credit cards! That won!t work either.. I give up, you’re boned.....