Scotty Kilmer bashes 4th Gen Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seems kind of harsh when all he finds wrong are hood struts and a starter. This guy has 2.5m subscribers!

Not a fan. I feel like he's yelling at the camera the entire time. I'm sure he has so many followers cuz he's been around a long time. Before people like me entered the scene..... [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
fijicorey

fijicorey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I get it, he's being a sensationalist to get views. That's how YouTube works and I don't fault him for it. I don't understand how people can't see that. He complained about the key but nothing was wrong with the key or ignition. Does anyone know if that's a common issue? I haven't seen that posted around here yet....

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's the opinion of 1 mechanic. I could post a video of a Ford dealership mechanic that bought a Ram and loves it. He got flamed pretty bad in his comment section for that video. As a matter of fact I am going to post it, just gotta find it.

Found it.

Last edited:

xFred12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ford tech makuloco is the man. His videos have helped me fix my 2 ford Exploder's a few times. Provides actual help and isn't obnoxious like Scotty. In one video he explains how he is a Ford Tech and why he went with a Ram and not a Ford. Still, Doesn't bash on ford tho. Watch a scotty video and you'll come out more confused and may lose brain cells.

xFred12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In the end who would you take the advice from? The guy who you actually see fixin' rigs and getting them back on the road. Or the biased click bait guy who shouts at the camera, bashes every car manufacturer besides Toyota, and can't even get into his garage cause he doesn't know what " throw that Sh*t out" means.

Nick_rp

I=V/R
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500
Engine
5.7 Sport
I used to watch scotty religiously, when his videos were about maint because they were short and sweet. but ever since the drama between him and chrisfix (maybe him or others idk) his content has become more frequent and droll. Every video now is just bashing cars and explaining why your an idiot if you mod anything on your vehicle. I stopped watching awhile ago.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
He does act like a bit of a *******. I do agree with him about the key. The dumbest design ever, just like to rams tow mirrors. That truck has issues due to poor maintenance by the owner. He doesn’t want it to run ruination, just run. The hood would stay up if he would replace the struts. I couldn’t handle my truck having issues like that. I wore out the struts in my camper shells door and replaced them because it bothered me too much for them not to work right. Some people just don’t care about taking care of their things.

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think the majority of his followers are just following because every new video he puts out is a new clown show.

I agree. Either that or they’re just plain stupid .

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas

Last edited:

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ford tech makuloco is the man. His videos have helped me fix my 2 ford Exploder's a few times. Provides actual help and isn't obnoxious like Scotty. In one video he explains how he is a Ford Tech and why he went with a Ram and not a Ford. Still, Doesn't bash on ford tho. Watch a scotty video and you'll come out more confused and may lose brain cells.
In his vids, 2 I saw (God help me) Scotty appears as though he takes some
Kind of medication for something!

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Turned it off immediately once he started ******** about the hood struts... a simple maintenance replacement item.... everyone has a YouTube channel and because of that everyone thinks they’re an expert. Everyone’s bias.

Reminds me of a younger guy that works for the same company that I do in a different department.. always talks about his 10k followers on instagram for his truck page... I said how many of those people actually know you lmao and that is still doesn’t mean a damn thing .. who are you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro