Seat cover for leather heated/vent seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhuss96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've been in the market for seat covers to protect my leather seats. Does anyone have or know of a set that would be thin enough to still allow heated & vented seats to function well?

ramrocker

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I put Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers on my heated leather seats last year.
I use the heated seats a lot and didn't notice any difference.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Heat shouldn't be an issue with most covers, will just take a little longer to feel it. Venting/Cooling in another story. That's not going to be very effective with a cover over the perforations in the seats.

OP
OP
Jhuss96

Jhuss96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Heat shouldn't be an issue with most covers, will just take a little longer to feel it. Venting/Cooling in another story. That's not going to be very effective with a cover over the perforations in the seats.

Kinda figured it would effect the ventilated seats, might wait until the the summer is over to pull the trigger. Wasn't sure if anyone had covers that worked well with both.

ramrocker

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Getting around to putting on the rear seat covers on today.
I can see thru the mesh so I'd think it will let air pass.

Thale51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I put Marathon seat covers on my seats. The heated seat function still works fine, just takes a little longer for me to feel the seats warm up. I can feel the air blowing when I have the cooled seats function on, but barely. I'd rather have the protection for my seats and still be able to have the heated function over the cooled function any day though.