Side Marker Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackson456122

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L V8
Bought these side markers from AUXITO to replace the broken one, they aren’t a direct replacement for the OE dually fender marker lights but they work exactly how they should and look great. The OE marker lights are held in with retainer clips, these are attached with 3M double sided tape. The double sided tape is sticky enough but I used a heat gun to get it extra sticky before applying them to my fenders. They work as they should and plug into existing wiring. Didn’t realize they are stick ons and reuse the existing light holders, but the have been good so far. Overall I’m happy with the lights. Time will tell how durable and reliable they are.
1670922899431.png

Smokeybear01

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I like your rims a whole lot better than the black steel ones w/baby moons that came with mine. I sanded mine down and coated them with bed liner when I did the bed, but I still like the look of yours a lot better.