So I Did Something Dumb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeRam14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A couple weeks ago I was feeling a little ambitious and went and bought a Diablo i3 8345 Platinum tuner. It was around $400 and then after buying I had something come up and need that cash now. Seller won't take it back even though I never used it because it is an electronic and I updated it. How much do you think I could get for it selling it myself? I'm new at this so don't have a lot of background in how much things go for on the forums and Craigslist. Thanks for your help. Also hope this doesn't break any rules, I'm not trying to do a feeler, more just getting an idea of what I've gotten myself into.

13ram1500crew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
They sell for $379. If you haven't used it, you could offer up a discount and tax savings for a potential buyer and ask $350. Im sure someone will jump on it. Start there and see what happens. You wont get what you paid for it simply because its "used". We've all been there.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
A couple weeks ago I was feeling a little ambitious and went and bought a Diablo i3 8345 Platinum tuner. It was around $400 and then after buying I had something come up and need that cash now. Seller won't take it back even though I never used it because it is an electronic and I updated it. How much do you think I could get for it selling it myself? I'm new at this so don't have a lot of background in how much things go for on the forums and Craigslist. Thanks for your help. Also hope this doesn't break any rules, I'm not trying to do a feeler, more just getting an idea of what I've gotten myself into.

Feelers are not allowed.
If your serious about selling it then post it properly according to the rules (rule 6)
It must have pictures and your username,Ram Forum,and date must be clearly written on a piece of paper and displayed in each picture.
Hint: as many pictures as possible. ($350/375)
PayPal f&f
Will you ship it?
A few things to consider

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 2500 4x4 C/C Off Road.

OP
OP
JoeRam14

JoeRam14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry about that, I wasn't sure if it would be considered a feeler or not. My apologies.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
You know what you paid for it, you know you can't sell it as new so post a for sale thread (following the rules stickied at top of the for sale section) and list it at a price you feel is fair. If it doesn't sell you are too high and you lower the price.