Thinking about rhino lining fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Lifted black ram and these 37s are sandblasting my sides. I didn't want fender flares but I pretty much have to get them. Anyways I'm thinking about lining them instead of getting the paint matched. Also thinking about doing both bumpers. Think it will hold up or look like **** after awhile?

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
with something exposed all the time you would want to get the UV protection. not sure if rhino offers that. i know line x does. plus they have a lifetime warranty.

OP
OP
G

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I've never messed with the stuff, thanks for the heads up.

OP
OP
G

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thanks, I like that alot more than paint matched. I'm getting camo inserts for my wheels and I think that look will go good with them. Prolly just do it myself instead of having a shop do it. I think I'll get the pocket flares also instead of that type, but it looks good imo.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was worried about the neg offset throwin rocks and what not on the side of my truck as well and I've been watching it carefully.... I haven't noticed any chips or scratches on either side surprisingly.

If I had to get flares I would line them. Haven't seen hardly anybody do it. Mostly on jeeps.

OP
OP
G

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have alot of new scratches with 0 offset wheels. Where I live there is as much gravel as there is pavement.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hear ya...I'm about as far west in az as you can get before Cali. Nothin but dirt out here.

are you goin with the bush wacker type?

OP
OP
G

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I hear ya...I'm about as far west in az as you can get before Cali. Nothin but dirt out here.

are you goin with the bush wacker type?

Yeah, but I'm not paying their ridiculous price when there is others exactly like them for half.