This dash cam for the 5th gen Bighorns is finally available.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you get the rear cam that's available with it?
I did not. After I installed it I got to thinking maybe I should've but I didn't want to run the wire back. I may order the 2 camera set up down the road if I decide I want it that bad

OP
OP
NJ4X4

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did not. After I installed it I got to thinking maybe I should've but I didn't want to run the wire back. I may order the 2 camera set up down the road if I decide I want it that bad
Same here.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That has a really nice picture. I have a Nextbase 222 front camera. I've caught some interesting driving on that.

This is the fitcamx model A cameras. Some night driving on my way home from work last night at about 1am. https://youtu.be/kAedGReDMvw
Does yours have audio? I didn't hear anything in your video. Mine you can clearly hear my exhaust when my windows are down.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That has a really nice picture. I have a Nextbase 222 front camera. I've caught some interesting driving on that.

Does yours have audio? I didn't hear anything in your video. Mine you can clearly hear my exhaust when my windows are down.
It does have the audio recording option but I have it turned off. I don't need it recording my conversations

SniperDroid

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Just figured I'd post a day drive video while I'm at it here lol. This was the very first video the camera recorded. It's overcast sky's with very little sun shining that day but it's something different from the same camera https://youtu.be/qkI1s67V1C4
Why did you blow the stop light? ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat