Thoughts on these Tonneau Covers? Hard Tri-fold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerremy Owens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
Cheapest and is the same brand as the steps I just ordered- Tyger $509

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H7T7ZSH/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Middle ground- Rough Country $650

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZL489RW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=A4YMN0FVY8LB2&psc=1

This one is up there with BAKFlip but both father and I had problems with the rivets on them coming out, this is the Undercover UltraFlex - $890

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BV3MCM7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Thoughts or recommendations on other brands? Lower the price the easier it is to convince the wife.
Any experience with these brands? Not sure if the Tyger brand will keep water out.

Thanks

ClarkandAddison

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I can't comment on this specific cover from Tyger, but I have the Tyger soft tri-fold and Tyger side steps and have been pleased with both of them. They seem to be quality products for their price.

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
My Extang Solid fold is 10 years old and still going strong, no issues at all, although it is at the high end of your price point.

yakalong

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I also have the Extang Solid fold 2.0 on my Ram. Been on for over a year and no complaints.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We offer most brands, Tyger is not one of them. We can offer you great pricing on most bed covers. We do highly recommend the Lomax! It is our best selling cover and can be had for a great discounted price! It would fall into your "middle ground" range.

Message me for a quote and more info

2019_RPX_LTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
New member here, just picked up a brand new 2019 1500 Limited, patriot blue. The truck is loaded with about every option available. I assume that's why it was still on the lot. Spent the last 3 days researching tonneau covers. I had it narrowed down to Peragon, Extang 2, Tyger Alloy Hardtop and the Lomax Tri-Fold in the original cut. Then the 2 finalists were the Peragon and the Lomax because of the more streamlined look both of them have.

I finally decided to go with the Lomax, largely because of the significant improvements that Agricover has made to the cover (lots of Youtube reviews/discussions on the evolution of the Lomax), but also because it is easier (arguably) to remove than the Peragon and it doesn't sacrifice bed space near the cab.

I saw Nick's post from above and decided to email him for a quote last night. I received a reply at 0530 this morning with a great offer. I sealed the deal later this morning. How is that for service?

Anyhow, many thanks to Nick for the great service!!

Last edited:
Reactions: JB1

Saleen405

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the BakFlip G2 on my truck. It doesn’t keep all the water out of the bed. Depending on how hard it rains, I’ll get a little water inside. But I prefer the look of the hard tri-fold over the soft covers. Just personal preference.

Hanover Fiste

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 SLT, 2018 Sport
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Can bed extenders be used with the LoMax? My truck came with a BakFlip already installed, and it won't allow the bed extender to pivot.

2019_RPX_LTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
Can bed extenders be used with the LoMax? My truck came with a BakFlip already installed, and it won't allow the bed extender to pivot.

I can't see why it wouldn't work, but you should probably call Nick or chat direct with AgriCover. They are very responsive via their live chat: https://www.agricover.com/lomax/

I just got my Lomax installed and it looks great! I'm very happy with it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendo99