Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

croftboy98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
does anyone have any experience with putting timbrens on a truck with a 2” rear drop? I’m wondering if you could trim the timbrens to make them shorter?

Timbren

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep Timbren Industries here! Take a measurement from the bottom of the frame to the axle, unloaded. We have many different heights of these Aeons springs.

chad202

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E-Torque
I'll give my opinion. I had the 2" drop coils and tried the timbren and Sumo bump stops and both weren't the path I chose. I tried both uncut and then cut. Rode very rough and made pulling my boat a little uneasy. I opted for removing the coils and installing Firestone Ride-Rite air bags with independent fill lines. I haven't installed an onboard compressor yet will will in the near future. The bags are awesome. Super smooth loaded or unloaded and the ability to customize the height is perfect. I have my front lowered an 1" so unloaded I adjust the bag pressure so that the rear is dropped 3" which make the truck sit perfect.

GRKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You’d be better off with helper bags, Timbrens ride pretty rough unloaded already