tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i'm looking for a cover for my power wagon.something that is secure and still allows me to use my bed pockets for my kayak rack.something that is reasonably secure and keeps out the dust/moisture.i don't care if it rolls or flips.any recommendations? what should i look for/avoid? i know i don't want a full length 1 piece hard cover.

Bfisherman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just bought a 2500 that had a roll type cover. I'm sure there are pros for this style like maybe more bed utilization. I had a flip type on a 1500 that was a lot easier to open. Could be just me but I'm having issues rolling this one. If I was you I'd check into easy of opening.

I don't have a recommendation. My flip type was an El cheapo off eBay. No idea the brand.

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Take a look at peragon thats what I have and I like it. Can be removed easily to access the entire bed

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The BAK MX4 is a great option, it is secure and allows use of bed pockets while being low profile. It is one of the most popular options we offer. Let me know if you would like a quote on one or anything else. Just send me a message

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had a bakflip fold up that I did not like. Currently have a truxedo sentry and love it. Low profile and bed stays 99% dry. Was debating on the bakflip hard roll up but found the sentry on sale. My bakflip fold up was the fiberglass version and after 3 years it started to flake off and getting fiberglass dust everywhere so I won’t buy another fiberglsss cover

Elvira

Reaction score
i'm looking for a cover for my power wagon.something that is secure and still allows me to use my bed pockets for my kayak rack.something that is reasonably secure and keeps out the dust/moisture.i don't care if it rolls or flips.any recommendations? what should i look for/avoid? i know i don't want a full length 1 piece hard cover.
BakFlip makes a very high quality cover, I don't believe any of them are really inexpensive...but the price you do pay for a BakFlip assures you that you're getting your money's worth. The retractable ones are not ideal if you live in a cold climate, they freeze and then hard to open. Take time, research and ask questions, Nick@GotExhaust could help you I'm sure.