Too new for dent!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Picton

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 - 1500 Express CC 4x2
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Just 5,000 miles and some **** dented my truck. I was parked not too far away from one of those dumpsters that the big trucks come and pick up with forks to then dump the trash over their cab into the holding container on the back of their trucks. I knew he picked up trash that day and I come outside getting off of work and I see 2 metal paint cans on the ground a few feet away from my truck. He dumped the **** and the 1 of the paint cans hit my rear passenger door. It actually didn't appear to do any noticeable paint damage and the dent or ding is very small. It seems the smaller the ding, the harder it is to remove. I don't think it creased but I can't really tell. I just want to get the damn thing out. I already tried that "as seen on tv" pop-a-dent but I think those are more effective on larger dents. I was going to try the hair dryer/air duster combo (large contrast of heat to cold) which I have seen work before. I haven't tried it yet. Then again most of the dents I saw that method work were not as small as mine.

F$&% that damn trash man.

Any suggestions?

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Look for the paintless dent repair guy in your area. Most auto lots employ one to take out minor dings. Prices are usually in the $75 to $125 range per panel.

I have a guy out here that's been doing my cars and trucks for ages. When he's done, I can't even see where it was. They can do some amazing things.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
^^^
what he said.

I know your pain, i put the first dent in my truck loading groceries into the back seat

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
My dealer has a PDR guy that comes in once a week. He charges $50 a panel. Check with your local dealer. Or call ur local PDR guy, as stated above.

OP
OP
Picton

Picton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Look for the paintless dent repair guy in your area. Most auto lots employ one to take out minor dings. Prices are usually in the $75 to $125 range per panel.

I have a guy out here that's been doing my cars and trucks for ages. When he's done, I can't even see where it was. They can do some amazing things.

Great will do...Thanks Maddog!

^^^
what he said.

I know your pain, i put the first dent in my truck loading groceries into the back seat

Aww ouch man...I bet you were doin some cursin.

S2kiHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As said let a pdr guy fix it. He will have it out in a couple minutes.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yeah go for a PDR best cheapest bet. Sorry to hear about that I know you have to be pissed.

OP
OP
Picton

Picton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Just realized over the weekend a freakin dent in the center of my bumper behind the license plate. Somebody backed right in to me. ****! No clue how long its been there either. People suck man! I guess the only good thing is that it's somewhat hidden.