Towing mirrors to non-towing mirrors Warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warlock808

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Hi, I’m new to this forum and in need of help. I currently drive a 2021 Ram 1500 Warlock V6 4X4. I can seem to find a non-towing mirror to replace my stock towing mirror. I see a lot of non-towing mirrors but I’m not sure if they are plug and play. I don’t know if anyone here have tried or done this, please let me know what you did or try to do and what brand mirrors. Thank you

rick16706

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic - Warlock
Engine
6 Cyl 3.6L
I have a 2019 Warlock that came with non-towing mirrors. I upgraded to an aftermarket non-towing mirror that had the turn signals and puddle lights. They were basically plug and play except that I needed to use AlphaOBD to get the turn signals and puddle lights to work. The OEM mirrors from Ram are ridiculously over priced but I found a set of mirrors on ebay, from a dealer called k2motor, that were very affordable.

I had read where some people had tried aftermarket mirrors that had a vibration while the truck was in motion that made the mirrors less than ideal. The mirrors I installed do not vibrate and as far as I am concerned, they are every bit as good as the OEM mirrors. Here is a link to the mirrors if you are interested: https://www.ebay.com/itm/124396819228?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

If you don't want the turn signals and puddle lights, there are quite a few mirrors offered on ebay that are not too expensive. The only advice I would offer is to check that they say there is some sort of reinforcement inside to prevent mirror vibration.

Any mirrors for a 4th generation Ram will work.

Hope this helps and good luck.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Rick's second to last sentence is probably as important as anything in his post. Your 2021 Ram 1500 Warlock is in essence a 4th generation Ram 1500 (2009 - 2018). Be sure you're shopping for parts for 4th gens when you replace anything on your truck.

MnMadman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you find a workable set up for your mirrors? I too dont need those Moose Antlers. Blocks to much vision and if anyone is behind you at night, its like having a flashlight in your face.