two items in OBD II port at once.....this ok ? How?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FS_Vaprco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've a couple questions I could use some advice on. 2018 Ram 2500 with 6.4 Hemi,
I have a set of Amp Research XL steps plugged into the OBDII port now with their supplied plug and play harness but also want to plug a pedal commander into the same OBD port at the same time so they both function as intended. Will they both work at the same exact time without one causing errors or problems for the other device or the truck?
Amp Research sells a dual port harness for the OBDII port and I've seen Y splitter OBD port cords on Amazon, is one version better than the other and will plugging these two items into port at the same time be ok? I searched for this info and couldn't find posts regarding this option. Appreciate your feedback

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your good to.go, Pedal Commander plugs into your pedal and not the OBD port!

Ya it does. Super easy! The guys all talked me into one on our GTG yesterday. Everyone said it takes less than a minute to install and I thought, nothing on a truck is less than a minute to install. I was wrong And DAMN that's a great add on!