Understanging climate control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
16 laramie
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey guys got question,it would be awesome if someone could help me out with. I've got a 2016 Ram 1500 1500 Laramie originally ot had the 8.4 Uconnect with alpine 10 speaker system in it and the Climate controls were touch and climate controls on the bezel as well. it now has a Tesla style 10.4 px3 in it wich has climate control as well(all touch screen) Well my Tesla style is stuck in Bootloop so there for I have zero climate controls , my question is , if I want to go with another aftermarket head unit that does not have touch screen climate controls will I still retain the climate controls on my oem bezell(would be awsome) or would I have no climate controls ( can't have that) my personal thought is that I would retain most of them I may lose a few features, but I could be wrong have been b4 lol but thanks in advance for any help ****Also if anyone knows how to get this unit our of bootloop or any suggestions I'd be really really grateful**** Thanks in advance!!!!!!!