Venom Power Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Venom Power tires. Yay or nay? Saw a truck over the weekend with the Terra Hunter XT's. Looked really sweet but I've really never heard of them. Any thoughts?

USPatriot1776

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just had those exact tires installed on my truck, 275/65R20s. They're great fill up the wheel well nicely has a little Roar to em but not an insane amount. Definitely gives the truck a better look.1000024428.jpg

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Recommend them! I took a chance on them almost three years ago and have not been disappointed. I have the Terra Hunter XT’s in LT275/65R20. The naysayers will comment that they are cheap Chinese junk, I beg to differ. The parent company is based in Kentucky and the tires are made to spec in China. China has 1.5 billion people and more cars than the US and Canada have people. I doubt Chinese people sit around and talk about getting good Australian or Canadian tires instead of Chinese junk. Point is China can and does produce good tires as every major tire manufacturer has factories in China. My Venoms have about 35k miles on them and are worn about halfway. As a 50k tire they have worn quite well with 70% highway, 20% city and 10% off road use. Three of my tires balanced out easily with one having a few more weights than I would have liked but it’s been fine so far. They are a heavy E load tire and you’ll take a bit of a mpg hit, personally lost about 1mpg on the highway. You can hear the aggressive tread more than the stock SRA tires that my truck came with. It’s not obnoxious but they are louder than a street tire. After about 20k they did begin to get louder at highway speeds. I don’t do any real off roading but I do use dirt, gravel, rutted logging forestry access roads camping and hiking which the tires handle with ease. They are good in the rain and have never had a hydroplane condition. They are a stiff tire so cornering is excellent but does make for a firmer ride. Lastly I live in the southern US so I have no experience with them in the snow.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca