Vsim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram the ford

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
I have a 2013 2500 tradesman. it does not have the upfitter setup on it. so i bought the aux switches for the interior dash and they light up. i then ordered the complete wire harness for the engine bay that included the upfitter plugs for aux switches. i then went to dodge to have my truck flashed and they told me that i needed the Vsim module that would go under the drivers side dash. well i ordered that and i see nowhere where i can plug anything into it. i understand that there are four clips with wires that come out of it to go to different components but what plugs into it from the truck? i see nothing! Is there antother wire kit that im suppose to have? Im at a dead end please help!!!! i have watched the ram videos and they are of no help does not explain how to hook that up to my truck.. thank you all who can help.